Issued as of January 10, at 5:00 p.m. CST
We want to provide an update on COVID-19 within our Newcastle Place community.
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 1
- Total Active Cases: 1
Health Center Residents
- New Cases: 4
- Total Active Cases: 4
- New Cases: 7
- Total Active Cases: 12
COVID-19 – We receive guidance from the Lifespace Risk Management and Health Services Clinical teams, the Ozaukee County Health Department, the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We want to make you aware that as of today we have new positive cases of COVID within our community.
- Residents and team members are always encouraged to monitor for signs and symptoms.
- The county positivity rate is currently 23.1%.
MASK REQUIREMENTS – ALL Newcastle residents, team members and visitors must wear properly fitting masks regardless of vaccination status at this time.
- Masks must cover your mouth and nose entirely.
- Currently Unvaccinated/Vaccinated Team members working in the Highland Health Center and Health Center Residents are being tested 2x per week.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Newcastle Place Highlands management team.