At Newcastle Place, you and your family will also have the peace of mind of knowing that the complexities of managing your health care needs and navigating the health care system are being handled by our team of trained professionals. Our dedicated health care navigator will assist you with all your health and wellness goals. They can help you find the right medical providers, deal with insurance paperwork, schedule appointments and coordinate in-home services. We can also connect you to area services, programs, and resources to maximize your independence.
Our Health Care Navigator helps you reach your wellness goals.
- Acting as a liaison for all health-care related services and scheduling your medical appointments and services.
- Coordinating transfers and paperwork for you during a hospitalization or for other off-site health care needs.
- Help setting up health services and coordinating necessary transfers to higher levels of care. When short-term rehabilitative care is required, we’ll provide full support to help you transition back to independent living and your daily routine.
- Assistance with establishing primary care physicians, specialists or other off-site medical care.
- Providing you and your family with peace of mind, knowing that the complexities of managing your health care needs are being handled by a team of trained professionals.
Want to learn more about our health care navigator?fill out our form below.