We believe a vital part of living well is eating well. And an important part of eating well is having a lot of choices. That’s why at Newcastle Place, you’ll be treated to a diverse menu created by our Executive Chefs and their talented culinary team that is as healthy as it is delicious. Our chefs are amazing at caring for special requests such as gluten-free breads, sugar-free desserts and vegetarian selections.
Of course, we know you’re busy and have an active social life. Our dining options are designed to work around your schedule so you can eat with whoever, whenever and wherever. Choose from any of our dining options:
- The Royal Oak Room restaurant offers a supper club atmosphere featuring entrée choices such as scallops, shrimp, lobster, crab legs and steak.
- The Skylight Dining Room serves everything from comfort foods like meatloaf and burgers to entrées such as steak and lobster. The menu changes daily and offers à la carte items too.
- The Castle Café is a grab & go style option designed for residents who want a cup of soup, sandwich or dessert to enjoy at the café or to take back to their residence.
We also offer two full-service lounges if you want to meet friends for drinks or to watch an important game.
A commitment to service.
Our hospitality philosophy of meeting or beating your expectations is summed up best with our 10 hospitality promises:
- We greet you warmly by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We make you feel important.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to the details.
To sample our menu for yourself fill out the form below.