We want to provide an update on COVID-19 within our Newcastle Place community.
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 0
Health Center Residents
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 2
- New Cases: 2
- Total Active Cases: 7 (at home)
Ozaukee County COVID-19 Positivity Rate = 27.9% (Red zone)*
*January 19, 2022 data provided by CMS; updated every week with 14-day average.
We continue with our commitment to protect the health and safety of our residents and team members, and our team continues to be proactive in mitigating the risk of further exposure to the virus within our community. We receive guidance from the Lifespace Risk Management and Health Services Clinical teams, the Ozaukee County Health Department, the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
How Residents and Team Members Can Help
- Newcastle residents, team members, and visitors must wear properly fitting masks regardless of vaccination status at this time.
- Masks must cover your mouth and nose entirely. Surgical masks are preferred, as they protect better against the virus than cloth masks do.
- Residents and team members are always encouraged to monitor for signs and symptoms.
- Wash your hands often or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Currently unvaccinated/vaccinated team member working in the Highland Health Center and Health Center Residents are tested 2x per week.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Newcastle Place Highlands management team.